Sunday, May 22, 2011

Turkey in Two

Hey all! Sorry I've been so MIA. Hope you are all still reading this thing! I have one month left in Georgia. I can't believe how time flies! I'm definitely ready to come home, but I also don't want to say goodbye to my life here. Its been an incredible experience, to say the least. I know the next month will be filled with lots of adventures with my three favorite Samtredia gals. So keep reading! 


Here is a recap through pictures of my backpacking trip around Turkey...Enjoy!


After an 18 hour bus ride we spent the night in the capital of Turkey...Ankara!

Met up with the other half of the Samtrediettes in Cappadocia

Had some fun in Love Valley..hehe

Quading around the Cappadocia valleys 

HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE!! (best day EVER!!)

Having a traditional Turkish breakfast in a village outside of Antalya

The Roman ruins of Perge

Beautiful beaches of Olympos

Sunsetting on Antalya's harbor

Eating corn outside of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul!

Getting our mosque ON!

Ferry ride from the Europe side to the Asian side in Istanbul



Two amazing weeks. I love Turkey. Enough said. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It looks like you had a good experience teaching Georgia. I am applying to the program after I graduate this May. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete